2nd cycle is a volunteer ran community bike project to support, educate, and advocate for cyclist, new and experienced, in the Tacoma community. We provide DIY workspace, literature and maintain accessibility by providing affordable pricing of used and new parts.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Last summer... Adam working his shift.


I will start to get some more photos up of the shop. I hope to start a mid week shift on Tuesdays from 430 to 830. I will post something when I know that is for sure or you may see some fliers around town!

3 comments:

  1. hello, I just found out about you folks. Do you have/sell old schwinn parts? I'd like to fix up my old schwinn two-seater with a front wheel hand-break and find a kickstand for the old chassis mount cylinder.. Thanks! contact me andersor42 [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, i left a kickstand in a plastic bag taped to an old Schwinn town and country tandem. maybe its what you need...

    ReplyDelete
  3. gah! this communication got lost, is part still available? please contact andersor42@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete